So many new things to update. First off, Eli Matthew was born December 13, 2010 - 4 weeks early. We were both so excited to find out who this little baby was. We were both fairly convinced we were having a boy, but that moment right when Eli came, waiting to find out if we were having a boy or a girl, was one of the most magical moments. Eli has been a fabulous baby since that exact moment. Oliver has been the best big brother!! He loves kissing Eli, hugging him, and now he loves to make him smile.
Oliver is 2 1/2 years old today!! We spent the morning making some delicious chocolate cupcakes. Oliver loves to crack the eggs, and does a great job - actually a better job than mommy!
I'm trying to re-vamp this blog, so it will be under "construction" for the next couple of weeks, but I would like to be better at this. I have realized that I don't have any sort of journal going for Oliver anymore. Once he turned a year old, I no longer keep a record of his milestones, and hilarious personality.
Here are a few pictures to enjoy.
Will be back soon!

Eli Matthew Winblad - 12/13/2010 - 11:15PM - 6lb 3 oz - 20"







This is all I have time for now. I will post Oliver's 2 1/2 year photos and his up-to-dates and Eli's 2 month and 3 month photos.
Good Night :)

No comments:
Post a Comment