Background

Me and my 3 boys

Me and my 3 boys

Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 2011 update

To my awesome little boys.

This month has been so fun with you guys! Eli, you turned 4 mos. old on the 13th; and Oliver, you are now 31 months old, where has the time gone??

You two are starting to develop such a sweet friendship. Oliver, you cannot keep your hands off of Eli, always wanting to hug, kiss, or talk to the little guy; and Eli you just light up anytime you hear sweet Oliver's voice.

My prayer is that you two will continue to develop this amazing friendship as well as the desire to protect each other.

I am the luckiest and most blessed lady by God granting me the gift of being your mommy. The greatest gift I could have are both sleeping soundly in their beds.
I love you!!
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment