Oh man - you are the sweetest little baby boy!!
You are going to turn 5 months old on Friday, :0!!! You are such a great sleeper, still!
You have been such a happy little guy - laughing so much! You love when mommy tickles you, or lifts you up really high and kisses your tummy. You still love to hear Oliver talking, anytime of day. If you are trying to all asleep and you hear Oliver talking you'll look up at me and just smile a huge smile. This of course, makes me smile :)
Lately, if you are sitting on my lap and I am reading a story, you have learned to turn your head to look around behind you and you will turn your head and look up at me and smile. This is my new favorite thing! I love being able to just bend down and kiss your little nose, and see your beautiful bright eyes looking right back at me.
You have started eating cereal and have been doing a great job! I thought I would start, a little earlier than planned, b/c you had been waking up at night, and now you are back to sleeping for the majority of the night, with an occassional waking around 1am.
You are starting to roll over from your back to your tummy and you love to stand in your exersaucer and look at all the fun toys. You still HATE tummy time... I try to just make you stay on your tummy, but you don't really appreciate that much ;)
You are such a sweet little guy and I hope you always know how much mommy (and daddy) love you!
Kisses and Hugs,
Mommy :)
Vintage Chicago Postcards
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment