Background

Me and my 3 boys

Me and my 3 boys

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My "jolly" little Eli

Oh man!!

You are so happy!! Your smile is so contagious!! You are such a happy little guy! I LOVE walking in after you have woken up and watching you smile so much that your whole face shines. You are rolling over, but you really do not like to hold your head up while you're on your tummy. I really need to be better about putting you on your tummy; but I just love holding you!! I know, I know, I'm doing you a dis-service; but I think you'll be just fine :)

You are eating cereal already and doing a great job of it! You still H-A-T-E our car-seat.. but somedays you'll ride along okay in it.

We had your baby dedication this past Sunday at church and Grammie and Juju came up to share the day with you. Papa wanted so badly to come, but he's not been feeling well so Poppie went down to spend the weekend with him. We had a little reception for you after and had a lot of our friends come and shower you with their love. Jamie, Craig and Emersyn; Justin, Jessica, Anna and Kenneth, Nicole, Paul and Brian, The Boans, and of course Grammie and Juju. You loved it!

You are starting to stand up in your exersaucer and love it!!! I can't believe how big you are getting; you're going to be 5 months old in just a week or so. You've gotten so big and are back to sleeping pretty well at night. You're starting to get some teeth and that is really bothering you, so it's been waking you up at night :(

You are my sweet little Eli bug and I am so happy you are here!
I love you so so so much!!
love, Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment